Suggested you do this and then couldn't support the effort, because I couldn't get into my email account, and then I couldn't find the time, and then we went away for the weekend, and in between I was snowed under with work and baby, and whatever, but now I am making a comment instead of doing my work, which is a form of stress management, which is a form of AVOIDANCE because I am in panick mode, since I have to document a years work in 3 days, and I have forgot it all, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of GPO settings, and even more settings and then again even more again and I can't reach anyone, since G's never answer the phone, they might get something to do, and they would be right too, since they always are and MYGODIWILLNEVERGETTHISFINISHEDONTIME.......
your off! Off the net! Going cold turkey without your netfix? How will slashdot manage without your patronage? Big silence here, looking forward to an update.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuggested you do this and then couldn't support the effort, because I couldn't get into my email account, and then I couldn't find the time, and then we went away for the weekend, and in between I was snowed under with work and baby, and whatever, but now I am making a comment instead of doing my work, which is a form of stress management, which is a form of AVOIDANCE because I am in panick mode, since I have to document a years work in 3 days, and I have forgot it all, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of GPO settings, and even more settings and then again even more again and I can't reach anyone, since G's never answer the phone, they might get something to do, and they would be right too, since they always are and MYGODIWILLNEVERGETTHISFINISHEDONTIME.......
ReplyDeletephwee.... feels better. Happy Holidays!
Look forward so more updates, maybe some pictures,lastest and greatest.
ReplyDelete:-)))
send me an address so I can look for the barbie smoke on google earth ;-)
ReplyDeleteNo sign of smoke, you must be using smokeless
ReplyDelete;-)
your off! Off the net! Going cold turkey without your netfix? How will slashdot manage without your patronage?
ReplyDeleteBig silence here, looking forward to an update.
R. :-)