Sunday, June 13, 2010

Counting down the days

My first blog ever! Six days to go before we head off to Australia. Anticipation mixed with anxiety starting to set in. No packing done yet but hopefully all of the paperwork is ready. Trying to decide whether to bring techie stuff with me or take a complete break. I'll probably relent and fill the netbook with technical junk (which I will never read ;).

1 comment:

  1. Suggested you do this and then couldn't support the effort, because I couldn't get into my email account, and then I couldn't find the time, and then we went away for the weekend, and in between I was snowed under with work and baby, and what ever, but now I am making a comment instead of doing my work, which is a form of stress management, because I am in panick mode, since I have to document a years work in 3 days, and I have forgot it all, and can't reach anyone, since G's never answer the phone, they might get something to do, and MYGODIWILLNEVERGETTHISFINISHEDONTIME.......
    phwee.... feel better. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete